Accessibility Statement for Lake Shore Center for the Arts
LSCFTA is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. LSCFTA is not assessed with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Not assessed means that the content has not been evaluated or the evaluation results are not available.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Lake Shore Center for the Art's website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on LSCFTA:
- Phone: (716) 224-2135
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal address: 49 S Portage St, Westfield, NY 14787
We try to respond to feedback within 1–2 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
LSCFTA is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- We test all functionality to ensure the website works with browsers of which market share (in the United States) is more than 10 percent at the time of the website’s launch.
Lake Shore Center for the Arts is not compatible with:
- Browsers that are under 10% of the United States market share.
Accessibility of Lake Shore Center for the Arts relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of LSCFTA, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for LSCFTA:
- Alt-Text: All uploaded images may not have clear alternative text. Please contact us if you encounter any issues currently.
LSCFTA assessed the accessibility of lakeshorecenterforthearts.com/ by the following approaches: